Food Innovation with the largest expert network
XaRTA is the R+D+i reference network that coordinates excellence in food technology research teams. It aims to provide global solutions to the problems the industry is facing by making available 9 pilot plants distributed throughout more than 7.000 sq meters, and more than 300 specialized researchers.
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY UNIT of the Autonomous Univeristy of Barcelona
- ENOLOGY UNIT of the Rovira i Virgili University
- FOOD RESEARCH UNIT of the Institute for Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA)
- AGRIFOOD TECHNOLOGY UNIT of the University of Girona
- NUTRITION AND BROMATOLOGY UNIT of the University of Barcelona.
- PLANT PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY UNIT of the University of Lleida.